3 PLY DISPOSABLE FACE MASK （non medical use）
light weight and easy to breathe, disposable 3 PLY face masks, is intended
to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimize the incidence of cross infection of
airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for
Style: Blue color, triple layers (3 Ply) disposable,
Ear loop type, adjustable dust mask
Bacterial filtering efficiency: 78% ~ 80%
Materials: Non-woven fabric; Melt-blown fabric and
Specific materials: Outer Coverstiock-25gsm
Loops-Elasticated, polypropylene covered
Compliance & Conformity
This mask is a manufactured to EN 14683: 2014 requirements and is subject to
Cleaning & Maintenance
This is a disposable item therefore cleaning and maintenance is not required.
2 years. The expiry date of each item is indicated on box packaging.
How to put on a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in
either side of the mask.
3. The blue colored side of the mask will be the front and will face away you.
The white side touches your face.
4. Place mask ear loops around each ear.
5. Mold the nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching mask.
Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only
touch the ear loop.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask away from your face
3. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or sanitizer.
All industrial waste should be disposed of correctly according to local regulations and
good disposal practice. Respiratory protective devices should be disposed of
considering the hazardous substances they were used for.
Please consider recycling.